9.18.2007

Mr. Chismo Presents: The Typer & The Typee

I've taken several tests over the past week. It feels good knowing the answers.
I type this to you, The Typee. I, being The Typer, do this, not in order to confuse The Typee, but to see how many, if any, commas I can properly include in one sentence that still includes grammatical validity.

I'm a horrible typer, ask my wife. She's really fast.
Maybe, I should just leave things uncorrected and see how they go.
But isn't this a horrible way to live? It is for me anyways.
But see, I'm bad about typing just in spurts and then correcting those short spurts instead of typing a whole paragraph and correcting it afterwards. I have to see the big picture and be able to analyze it before I can move on. The small pieces have to make sense before the big picture will make sense.

This was not supposed to be about typing - I very much went off on a rant.

I had the chance to sit down and read this weekend. Although it was not as much as I find useful. I didn't have a single book checked out from the library for at least three weeks and then I finally found it appropriate to begin checking out new material. School was my priority. I had to get back in the flow of the semester.

Typee, hmm. It sounds smart.

No comments: