4.08.2008

The Way I Used To Be Is Not True Anymore


A warm bass line. A steady string of chords. A sprinkle of melody.
Fortunately, life has not been getting the best of me - even though it feels that way some times - but that is not the case in my head. It will be getting busier from here on out. I register this morning for the classes I hope to take this summer as well as next fall. It's already getting hot in here with me thinking about it. With the class schedule added to the work schedule I currently have, it'll be a miracle if anyone I know will ever see me except at the call center or in the classroom. But I have to keep telling myself it's worth it. And it truly is.
The paperwork is almost complete for my acceptance into Upper Division at MTSU (I will turn in the last piece today and wait). When I am accepted "it will only be a matter of time", as they say.
I can honestly say I have never been this excited to go to class ever. I'm sure that I will feel differently on the first day. Let's just hope that everything goes smoothly today. God is in control thankfully. I don't have the power to get all these things done.

Good news. I have been writing again lately and it has been good for me. I got my guitar back and have written a song that has thus dubbed me "Willy Cash". I hope to record a few songs. Who knows, I may even put them on the internet. I mean "Internet", sorry Mr. Gore. It's times like these where I wish I had an upright piano to plunk around on. Are these socially acceptable nowadays, or are you uncool and old?
I'll settle for uncool.

Oh yeah, and people are having babies. Lots of babies - just watch your back. I'm not giving an announcement, I'm just giving advice.

No comments: