8.30.2008

And The Circle Gets The Square



I received notification via mail yesterday that I have completed all necessary testing requirements for Teacher Licensure. This means I passed all 4 parts of the PRAXIS II Exams. I've been waiting daily with bated breath til these results finally showed up in the mailbox. These included: 1) Elementary Education Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment, 2) Elementary Education - Content Knowledge, 3) reading Across the Curriculum: Elementary, and 4) Principles of Learning & Teaching; K-6. Impressive, no?

Now if I can just get through this semester and all the peer tutoring I get to do for my classes. I haven't had to work the past few days and it has given me an idea of what life with teaching in the morning and off in the evening will feel like. It's a very nice feeling indeed.

Days left in semester: 63

(It's just pitiful, eh?)

No comments: