10.09.2007

The Internet As A Proper Pronoun


The internet seems to be running slower than normal.
Why does this irritate when it should actually deter from from using the internet. And who actually capitalizes "internet". I mean just because Al Gore invented it doesn't mean it needs to be capitalized. Is it because the internet is bigger than one person?
I wonder if Wikipedia knows why...

It turns out, they do know why : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet#The_name_Internet
They also have a picture of the internet. Yeah.

I have listened to a new record that I have fallen in love with. At first, these tunes made me uneasy. I found them boring and not progressive. This partially is due to the fact that the copy I got was mixed poorly which, to any audiophile would make them shudder.
Regardless, I was ill impressed. It turns out, that this record is (and I hope I'm correct) a 90's record.
This makes sense - this record doesn't sound like their past offerings because they've only been around this decade and were not formed last decade.
It's MAE - Singularity

This record will not disappoint - it may take a few listens, but it will grab you as it did me.

No comments: