10.17.2007

I'll Reach My Destination

I've been at home for almost 48 hours straight. I think I've caught up on my sleep too. Today alone, I think I took 3 naps. Pretty awesome if you ask me. My love of loves is on her way home now and we plan to have a good evening of resume creation, church attendance, bible reading, and other things. I'm glad I have a wife who knows how to do things I don't. She is a pro at all things financial. She is the development queen. And at the same time a very humbling woman.

The big man did a great job of pairing us up - I'll tell you what else...he always knows what is best for us all.

My wife and I had a excellent conversation, it's been almost ongoing since Sunday on the way back from her mom's house. I am confident that she knows what is best for me and always puts us first above all others. I may be taking a new direction in the new year. I am excited and not at all scared. I will finish my goal as I have set it right now and then begin a new journey in the winter months.

I want to hear God's voice and follow his words to my destination. I cannot handle myself and my goals alone. It is in him that I will rest. He is my protector and defender, my ever constant friend. A listening ear.

He is showing me his love through my wife and her love for me. I have received a wonderful gift this week.

No comments: