10.17.2006

Introductions Are Always My Downfall

Hello all.
In a vague attempt to chronicle all the goings on around these here parts I want to introduce you to this blog.
Say hello.


Now wasn't that nice?

I hope to analyze the world around me with a positive spin.
Included in posts to come:
- Possibly some social commentary
- Things I am excited about
- My meandering humor
- And the continuation of my blogs hence forth.

It seems that I grow tired of different journals/blogs.
At first I started off at DeadJournal (this was back in the dark ages (2002, 2003)- you totally had to have a friend give you a passcode to be considered part of this "elite"). Next was my movement to LiveJournal - it seemed happier. This made sense because I was happier (2003, 2004). After that, I heard about Xanga. Man, this seemed cool...not so much (2005). Then after a purposeful delay, I bridged the gap to that there MySpace.
Needless to say I 'use' my blogs.
To be honest, I despised "blogging" back at its advent.

Therefore, I welcome you to my blog.
WILLCHISMO's blog.

It's WILL-CHEESE-MO if you were wondering.

No comments: